Friday, December 14, 2007

Clean up, Clean up

















During nap time I had a chance to clean up a part of the garden. I found a lonely tomato plant that has some flowers on it, so I decided to let it live. The strawberries had several runners and a few flowers. I am undecided on what to do with the rosemary bush, it really has gotten a lot larger then I thought it would.

When we first moved in I found what appears to be an old metal trellis, this weekend I will paint it and prop it up in the garden for some tasty peas to grow on!

This photo really shows how dinky the garden is!

2 comments:

9Minutes said...

Hello - I"m not sure if you're the same person but did you post on a chicken blog that you have "2 chickens, 1 tortoise, 1 kitten and 1 tiny back yard"? Your blog said that you live in NC part of San Diego. I want to have chickens and am trying to meet someone who has them so I can see how much work they really are. We're also hoping to move to the same relative area so I'd love to hear how neighbors have reacted to your friends. I'm a married mom-o-2 under 6 years, teach online but mostly stay home. Anyway, I didn't see how to email you directly so here I am. You can email me at reading_to_do@yahoo.com (it's my catchall email - I'll give you my personal one when you email me).

SAFAHL said...

Good blog too